At G W Twilley & Son Removals, reliable removal services and quality storage are at the heart of what we do. We have been in this business for over 100 years, serving companies and families in North London. We’re always working to find new ways of making our storage solutions convenient and cost effective.
The Storage Process Step By Step
- Contact us by phone or online to discuss your storage needs.
- We’ll suggest the best storage solution for your needs and provide a quote.
- If you choose containerised storage, we’ll arrange a collection time and date.
- We’ll send a pickup truck to your address and forklift your belongings from the truck into our warehouse.
- Our team will make a detailed inventory and give you a copy before leaving the premises.
- Let us know when you need your belongings back and we’ll deliver them to your address.
- If you choose self-storage, we’ll make sure your storage unit is as close as possible to the unloading spot.
The Benefits Using Our Storage Services
- Your belongings are safe with us, since our warehouses are fully insured and monitored around the clock.
- We offer flexible storage solutions in a variety of container sizes, so you only pay for what you need.
- We have a wide range of complementary services available, including packing and unpacking.
- Our self-storage and student storage services are among the most affordable in North London.
Directions To Our Storage Facilities
Our storage facilities are in Enfield. To reach us from North London, look for the A10 – A110 intersection – we’re 1 mile away from it. If you’re coming from Central London, head towards Angel and keep on the A10 past Haringey until you reach Ponders End.
The Dimensions Of The Storage Containers
Before hiring containerised storage services, make sure that your belongings will fit inside the containers.
The image below shows the actual size of a heavy-duty storage container used in many storage facilities as well as at our Twilleys storage warehouse:
The wooden crate was designed to meet the removal industry requirement for the storage of household effects. Manufactured to a high standard, is used by removals companies nationwide and is suitable for shipment globally.
The Capacity Of The Storage Container
The total size of each storage container is about 8.4m³. One crate is enough for storing several items of kitchen or living room furniture.
For one-bedroom flat house removal, we will suggest 1 or 2 of these containers. However, we recommend our surveyor to visit your premises and review your storage needs before the collection date.
Choose your House Removals team in London
At G W Twilley & Son Removals, we are a team of friendly movers! Call us on 020 8888 5156 for further advice or read more about our house removals services here.