Plan your move using our new video survey and consultation instead of requiring a surveyor to visit your home.
- Book a FREE video survey and virtual move consultation.
- Use your mobile device to guide our surveyor around your home.
- You will receive an estimate of your move within 24 hours.
No Need For Visitors To Your Home
Our virtual survey makes things a lot easier and quicker for you. You gain the benefit of a detailed professional survey and move consultation, without a site visit and at a time that is more convenient to you.
Stay Safe And Healthy
With us, you can keep on social distancing. Plus, you will always have full control of the video call at all times.
The Process Of Our New Video Survey
Video surveys are conducted remotely from the comfort of your home using FaceTime or WhatsApp on a mobile device. Our surveyor will work with you and inspect your property thoroughly while keeping a safe social distance.
It is easy to book a video survey. Visit our video survey request page and schedule the most convenient time for you.
Why Is Video Survey So Convenient?
We take health and well-being seriously. The current situation in London and other parts of the world demands new measures focused on prevention. This is why we’re pleased to announce our new video survey option for house removals and office relocations.
- Our virtual surveys offer safety, convenience and flexibility in the removals survey process.
- At this challenging time, limiting unnecessary travel is critical to everyone’s well-being, and video surveys make this easy.
- Surveyors won’t need to go from home to home, and movers can book a survey whenever it’s convenient for them, without worrying about exposing their home or families.
What We Are Doing At G W Twilley & Son Removals
We are continually monitoring the current situation to protect the health and safety of our clients and our staff community.
During this period of restricted movement in the UK due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic we will be assisting those with essential moves only. We consider a move to be essential if a client has sold their home or terminated a lease and must move to a new property in order to remain housed. We advise all clients wishing to book non-essential moves to do so after the Coronavirus crisis has passed. Requests from the NHS and from NHS staff will also be given priority. We are working to Government guidelines at all times to protect the health of our staff and clients.
Ask For Help!
At G W Twilley & Son Removals, we are a team of friendly movers and storage services specialists. Call us on 020 8888 5156 for further advice.